Shed the shackles of iTunes

Written on 8:45 PM by TLC


One of my favorite things about the internets is the never ending access to free tunes. If I'm not ordering albums from independent sellers on Amazon, I'm tearing through a fully loaded queue at SpiralFrog. The rapidly expanding service is one of the top three distributors of online music, and is largely web-based (not requiring massive software installation). After registering, I've downloaded many albums from groups like The Mars Volta and The Killers, and in return all I have to do is renew my account once a month by answering an uber-short survey about how you listen to your tunes. One drawback: audio files are not iPod compatible (which is no big deal, if you're opposed to the evil Apple monopoly).

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger